November 10, 2012

Batu Cave - KL

During my recent long weekend, I have went to KL again for short holiday trip with my friends. This time we went to a quite famous place that I have not been to there before. It was a Temple that known as "Batu Cave".

It was a Buddha temple, built onto the mountain. Once we reach there, we can see a large statue  and behind it was a staircase. It was quite a long way up to the cave entrance.


Gosh, for someone who climbed the staircase often the past few days due to work's need, and now during trip also need to climb is really piss off feeling. However, when we reach the top, at least it was not disappointing me. There are 2 temples which located inside the cave.


There is a also big hole on where you can see the sky directly. Hmm, no a big idea to follow my friend to do the climbing afterall~



No comments:

Post a Comment